B B

this is beautiful just amazing. I really like the originalality in it and how it takes itself so seriously. the story is not just og but amazing and... just... take my money please and just go 10/10 uits like skyrim without guns :,(

Bow, Arrow & Apple Bow, Arrow & Apple

At least he hit an apple.

How could this happen... How could this happen...

I give a 4 because the animation was good,too short do, Also the song is called Untitled not How could this happen to me?

SirJuicyLemon responds:

Ok thanks, i didn't knew the song was Untitled. Thanks for the review.

BOX GAME BOX GAME

Very addicting but needs music.Overall I give this a 4.5

xashzx responds:

Thankyou for your comment! It was just a simple test of coding to try stuff out, I may come back to this project in the future with a version 2 - harder, more stuff to do and music! :D

Samurai Asshole 2 Samurai Asshole 2

No.. Why, again, why must this happen! It obviously a joke First of all, I turned on Auto Play Under Judgement,You know what, I'm giving you a 5 just for pranking me.

Kolumbo responds:

It is turned off to me too but it still happens, portal is still unstable since the publishing bug.

Pico's School 2 Pico's School 2

I don't give a crap if its a April Fools Joke! I just gotta say that this was believable!The art it spot on!It looks legit! Its like the first game! TomFulp, You have to make a sequel!

An Epic Pokebattle An Epic Pokebattle

Flipping Awesome! Can i .. Use this? Please?

MF-Greth responds:

Sure mate

Horror/Metal Demo Reel Horror/Metal Demo Reel

it is amazing,hey can i use it for a animation?

RealFaction responds:

the whole reel? or a certain song? well you can use what you like just give me credit is all i ask. Thanks

Ahead of the Game(Life) Ahead of the Game(Life)

im just speechless.

Forever Rememberedd Forever Rememberedd

Awesome, I love eddsworld,but why is Mickey the dick smiling?